French Market soap made in Provence, France by the renowned Savonnette Marseillaise brand. Imported.
Each bar of Savon de Marsielle Lavender soap is handcrafted by dedicated soapmakers in Marseille following their proud traditions. Soap is triple-milled to be smoother and have a richer lather to create our luxurious feel.
- Made in Marseille, France
- Contains crushed lavender buds
- Enriched with Lavender Essential Oil & Organic Shea Butter
- Scented with Grasse fragrances
- Paraben-free / Silicon-free
- Cruelty-free: Tested on friends, not animals
- 60 grams
INGREDIENTS: sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, aqua (water), parfum (fragrance), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, lavadula augustifolia flower, glycerin, sodium chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, tetrasodium etidronate, geraniol, limonene, linalool, CI 74160, CI77007 (ultramarine), CI 77891 (inorganic pigment)